1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if you are getting blank screen on channels - read on

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by zappp64, Feb 2, 2007.

1. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

if you the one who cant get any of the subscription channels (like Sky Sports etc) byt get BBC1 or ITV then if you have tried everything from going to Sky Sports 1 and waiting but still not luck well email me I may have an answer to your problem.

2. peter721

peter721 Member

hi mate my box does not recive all channels and some do not work and some do like itv1 and others some work but the quality is poor as it flickers and when i scan it says no channels found in about five seconds only fast scan works but it retrievs about 90 chanels please can you help me is it the software does it need new image let me no many thanks.

3. shawn736

shawn736 Member

i always mail u but u never reply

4. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

lol, What method isit ya got zappa?. Shawn if your struggling to get help anywhere just head over to http://techno-source.co.uk/phpbb maybe few guys over there could help ya.

5. shawn736

shawn736 Member

hi i get blank channels can u help??

smgentle at hotmail dot com

thanks in advance

6. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

sorry I have not replied, I do work full time and thus find it hard to reply to private emails.. I do this for free (help others with dbox problems) thus I can only devoate so much time to this forum.