1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFO to ISO

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by DBOB, Feb 13, 2005.

1. DBOB

DBOB Guest

Hello, I have my DVD files backed-up onto my computer, and I read somthing in another forum that said to after backing it up with DVD shrink to make an ISO file for the folders in the Directory. I have absolutely no Idea how to turn them all into ISO files. Please HELP!!

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

if you have VOB BUP & IFOs instead of an ISO then just burn them w/ Nero in DVD-Video mode [add to VIDEO_TS folder]

in the options in DVD Shrink you can set the proggie to output .ISO instead of VOB/BUP/IFOs

if you've not already looked here , check : http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi there

some good sound advice from the moderator above!

hey herbs check out my picture! scubabud is doing alot NEP has his done now!

i will talk to scubabud get ya name on it! or if you have a special pic let me know, get it personallized...

anyhoo's hows herbs all good your end?

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Hope you've found a working method DBOB [is usually why ppl don't come back to answer - heheh]

I'm doing okay thanks Rotary mate , I see you've got DVD Decrypter forum links in your sig now ... BEST OF BRITISH eh :c)

Spoken w/ Ted in PM btw [cheers ears] lol