1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ifoedit and windows xp help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by XLR8R, Sep 4, 2002.

1. XLR8R

XLR8R Member

Is there a version of ifoedit that works 100% with win xp, most functions work fine with any version i have tried but once i hit "play dvd" button, my machine locks-up, then a blue screen appears, pc shuts itself down, reboots and says "it just recovered from a serious error". NOT GOOD!!!

anyone else having this and evem better, does anyone know a workaround?

Also, what other method can i use to find out what title-sets i need to keep for both dvd's (when splitting to 2 dvd-r's ?) On most peoples pc's , ifoedit does this nicely by pressing "play dvd" and then stopping play when the movie starts. Not so with win xp.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2002
  2. Laaz

Laaz Guest

A good question would be what file structure ifoedit is having problems with. I havent loaded it on my XP system yet, but maybe we can get some input as to who is having problems & what file system they are running XP on (NTFS or FAT 32)...

3. XLR8R

XLR8R Member

im on NTFS wih Win xp. I downloaded a few updates from microsoft and now it runs for a few seconds longer before crashing.

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

No DVD-R questions to this forum ("DVD Ripping"). I have moved this to correct place now.