1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IfoEdit error: The IFO Endsector does not match the file size

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Acs96, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Acs96

Acs96 Guest

I have a DVD that I'm trying to switch from PAL to NTSC in IfoEdit. I've done this plenty of time before without a problem. But recently I've had a couple dvd's give me these errors when I go to save the files:

There's something wrong!
    The file position does not match the offset for table: ID_VTS_C_ADT

The file position does not match the offset for table: ID_VTS_VOBU_ADMAP

The file position does not match the offset for table: The IFO Endsector does not match the file size

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

You might have done something wrong in a previous step. Did you try "get VTS Sectors"? Try using FixVTS and see if it will correct the problem.

3. Acs96

Acs96 Guest

Yes I tried the "Get VTS Sectors", and I also downloaded FixVTS and that didn't work either.

Perhaps I'd be better off looking for a program that can convert a VIDEO_TS folder from PAL to NTSC.

4. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

I have never converted from PAL to NTSC, but any mpeg2 encoder should be able to do this (examples: Mainconcept & TMPGEnc). You will also need an authoring program like DVDLab Pro. There is a free one available here, but I forget the name. Something like DVD Flick...