1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ifoedit hell

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pussygalr, Aug 27, 2002.

1. pussygalr

pussygalr Guest

hi im new to this ifoedit but i preety much got alot done

my problem is after i rip my dvd to my hard drive, and i use ifoedit to open it and find the titles i need. WHAT DO I DO NEXT(LOL). i dont know what to strip or remove to make the file smaller. i move the files it tells me to move but some how its still bigger than a 4.7 gb disk

please help thank you pussygalore

2. raist0069

raist0069 Member

First let me tell you I am very new to all of this also. If you want ONLY the movie on your dvd (helps a lot especially when your dvd is over 4.3 gb) try looking at the thread "Please please help me (WinXp)". That thread helped me out so much. Someone explains very well what you need to do (I thought anyway). If you want to keep menu's etc..thats more complicated and I dont really understand. If that doesnt help you check the thread I started. It tells what I did step for step. I had a problem at the end which the first chapter was skipped but it might help you understand a few things)

Hope some of this helps...

3. pussygalr

pussygalr Guest

thank you

i will try and let you know the outcome

4. pussygalr

pussygalr Guest

hey it workeed out great but i have no menus or chapters just the movie came out

lucky i put it on a dvdrw please help

5. raist0069

raist0069 Member

That way should have chapters, meaning once the movie starts you should be able to skip to the next chapter or previous chapter. I can anyway.

I havn't figured out how to do menus yet. The FAQ thread at the top (second down from the top) has links to some guides. If the DVD you wanna back up is a DVD-5 its easy, but if its a DVD-9 its more complicated. Checking out the FAQ is all the info I can give myself if you want to keep menu's...sorry for being a newbie =/

6. pussygalr

pussygalr Guest

no no no ....thank you so much

this is great, even without menus. i'll look into the faq and if i find anything i'll let you know. once again thank you

7. pussygalr

pussygalr Guest

i still dont know what im doing
    i rip the movie ,edit the movie with ifoedit
    burn it and all i get is the movie with no chapters...I WANT CHAPTERS!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE

THANK YOU - puppy GALORE