1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ilo DVDR04

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by jppranker, Feb 11, 2005.

1. jppranker

jppranker Member

Here is a good one for someone smart. I bought this ilo about a month ago. It has been working great. Now all of sudden it will not play the movies I have recorded in it. I can play the same movies on my pc or home theator. Also if I do not want to finalize a disc right now and I take it out and play a bought movie. Then it will not recongize the disc that is partially recorded. I put in a blank DVD+R it recongnizes it. Then I decided not to record right then but to watch a bought DVD movie. Then I put the DVD+R back in after the movie and it would not recognize it. I had not even recorded on it. I am getting failed as a message on movies I have finalized and I am getting invalid disc on ones I have not finalized. I just did a firmware update from the ILO site and no better still will not play Shrek which I recorded with the ILO from satelite. Go to the PC and watch it. Any ideas would be great.

2. jppranker

jppranker Member

Update called ILO and they have no idea will post will they let me know. It has gone to second level support.

3. da3dalus

da3dalus Member

I'd like to know what they come up with. This sounds most like the problems I've been having with mine. Switch discs to record a different show, then swap em out again and the first one won't read.

4. jppranker

jppranker Member

They told me that the lense was going bad. Either they would do a RMA with me or I could take it back to the store where I bought it.