1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ilo DVDR04

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by jill3131, Mar 17, 2005.

1. jill3131

jill3131 Member

Can anyone tell me how to program stations over 125? The key pad stops at 125 and when I do a scan it also stops at 125. I am trying to program in stations 187-192. They are digital stations. Could that be the problem?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jill

2. Gtrman

Gtrman Regular member

The tuner only goes to 125 and also, it will not view digital channels. You need a digital box to decode those channel signals.

The best way to do it would be to send the signal from a digital cable box to the R04 and not use the tuner in the ILO.

3. unixdude

unixdude Member

Probably just as well since the tuner in the iLO is mono. Go with S-Vid and L/R audio from the cable box to the iLO.

4. jill3131

jill3131 Member

My cable box only has one antenna jack. Normally I would connect the cable line to the cable box and then connect a line from cable box out to the ILO. But, I can't with only one jack on the cable box. As it is now I have the cable running through a Monster Surger Protector and then into the ILO and out to the cable box. Should I use a splitter? I hope this makes sense.
    Thanks
    Again

5. Gtrman

Gtrman Regular member

jill3131,

Other than the COAX out, does the cable box have RCA line outputs???