1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im back to help! Post anything that you wanna know about HALO 2 modding here - and I will answer!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DrXthirst, Aug 2, 2006.

1. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

you have to FTP your maps to your computer , then open them into dothalo (DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK ME QUESTIONS!)

2. you3223

you3223 Member

ok i went onto FTP xbins gamehacks H2MapResignerX and downloaded H2MapResignerX Beta 1.rar and downloaded that and opened it in win rar is that the right file i want?

3. you3223

you3223 Member

or what do i need because i have the evolution x dash of course but the MC dash is red and i cant click on it do i need that? also if you dont mind it would be esy to talk on aim so i dont have to wait the 3 minutes to post zachariah3223-aim sn

4. reaper271

reaper271 Guest

i cant find an sppf patcher... could you post a link to one?

5. you3223

you3223 Member

hey would you no whats wrong i try to get on live and it wants to update i click yes and than i get the error could it have somthing to do with me missing the ms dash

6. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

you have to reinstall the ms dash before you can go on live. why don't you have it

7. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

8. you3223

you3223 Member

um for some reason my harddrive got cleared along time ago and i lost it how do i get it back

9. reaper271

reaper271 Guest

where can i find the delta approach single player map in my ftp?

10. Th3Judg3

Th3Judg3 Member

I've got 1 maybe 2 questions. Is it possible to make projectiles get fired from an impact/explosion and/or make them drop as a projectile is flying through the air? For example, I'm trying to either make several grenades get launched out when a rocket hits a wall or grenades to be dropped as the rocket is flying through the air. I read somewhere that a guy got a grenade to explode into about 100 needles but he never posted a tutorial on it. I tried changing some of the effects seperately or the looping sound in attempts to make it work but to no avail.

Thanx for your time.

11. AmBitiOnz

AmBitiOnz Member

I am trying to connect my xbox 360 to flash fxp but i need to find my ftp to connect the two how do i do that? also i am using a netgear router Thz

12. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

You have to put the HALO 2 disc in (but dont start up the game - stay at the dashboard) and then when you FTP - instead of going to E:\ drive - go to D:\ drive!

Ummmmm...... yes , it is possible - and there is a tutorial on it - I am banned from a couple of sites (oops) and so I cant find a tut. So , just go to halomods.com or se7ensins.com and look for a tut named "Chain Spawning" or something like that!

You cannot connect/FTP to your XBOX 360 at this time.

13. AmBitiOnz

AmBitiOnz Member

Is there ANY way i could use mods for h2 on my xbox?

14. FuZ3

FuZ3 Regular member

Yeah. Softmod your Xbox and then FTP the maps to your computer, mod them, then FTP them back.

15. reaper271

reaper271 Guest

but how do i not start the game?

16. FuZ3

FuZ3 Regular member

What do you mean?

17. reaper271

reaper271 Guest

how do i not start the disc?

18. FuZ3

FuZ3 Regular member

The maps are on your harddrive. But if you want the old maps just go in your modded dashboard and change the settings for auto run games. Then pop in your game and ftp and go into the D:\ folder.

19. reaper271

reaper271 Guest

ok thx alot, ive been asking alot of questions lately and i noticed that you answred most of them, thanks.

20. FuZ3

FuZ3 Regular member

No problem.