1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im feeling well confused...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by indienemo, Feb 4, 2005.

1. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Im not sure what the hell to spend my money on right now... Phantasy Star method is well and truly dead now.

The future is SD-load, and Viper Mod chip.

Which one to choose?

Which one is best?

Please help me out here, I have already bought the sd-card and adapter.

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I guess you could try out Max Drive Pro or either get the Viper GC.The best thing to do is probably get the Viper GC since it can boot discs.The SD-Load can be used in conjunction with the Max Drive Pro so that is another technique that I would probably suggest.I think either way you go though you will have a good setup for your GameCube.I think the ViperGC is better in my oppinion only for the fact that you can use discs inserted in the GC(such as .DOL files which I think will come in handy for the Action Replay),but from what I have seen the SD-Load is not that far off from the ViperGC besides using discs.It just depends on how you look at it,which one is going to suit you best.If you would like to store your information on disc then probably ViperGC.If storing it on discs doesn't really matter to you then probably the SD card adapter.

3. indienemo

indienemo Guest

With sd-load can you actually boot roms fromthe sd-card?

do you think itll ever be changed to boot discs?

4. YM2151

YM2151 Member

Do you have a BBA already too? If you do, buy a used Action Replay disc for now if you like. However if you don't, rememeber the Viper "can" offer much better results.