1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im only a n00b

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sk8rpunk, Sep 9, 2004.

1. sk8rpunk

sk8rpunk Member

well i read the guide up there ^^^ and i think i understand most of it so far. ive installed my chip and flashed the bios assigned the ip etc, and i opened up flash fxp, and i dont know where to go from there. ne and all is appreciated ty

p.s. i do have a crossover cable

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

FINALLY.... someone who does some research. I knew there must be someone out there.

Ok open flash fxp, click on sites on the tool bar.

In general: site name: type in xbox
    : IP address: enter the xbox ip address eg 192.168.1.200
    : password: xbox
    : click the anonymous button off

In Options click Downloading NOT passive other wise it will be a slow connection.

Click connect and if all goes well you should see your xbox files on the right hand side of the screen.

You can always try the quick connect (F8) if you want to.

3. sk8rpunk

sk8rpunk Member

hmmm i sense sarcasm... ne ways so far its working good... not bad speed neither

4. clarky

clarky Regular member

No. Not towards you. So many people come on here and say "tell me and give me everything i need to do burn games" send all info here: thanks.

I wasn't having a go at you. Actually it was quite the opposite. Well i am glad you got it working. Just make sure you turn that PASV off or it may slow down to 15kbps.

If you need any more help on the next step (patching .xbe, creating iso, buring iso) let me or the forum know.

Clarky