1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im wanting to start downloading and burning my own dvds HELP!!

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by joshremlin, Dec 19, 2011.

1. joshremlin

joshremlin Member

well to start,
    im sick of buying dvds and know every one downloads them there self and burns them but im just wanting a little advise of.... what are the best websites to download the dvd/film from (with latest films on too :)) and what is the best burning software to download using a torrent website ??

cheers in advance all!!

2. Jeffrey_P

Jeffrey_P Regular member

What? Not everybody downloads DVD's from Torrent sites. I don't use Torrents. I purchase the Blu-ray disk and back them up. The disk stays unscathed and you can remove useless content.

Do a search MPAA.

Jeff

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  3. aguy1222

aguy1222 Member

What program do you use to back blu rays up?

4. knfusd

knfusd Regular member

search google, this site, ask friends, ask your kids ( if you have any ) then download and use your favourite burning program to put files to disk. It may take a while, most people are trying not to even put movies on disk anymore and it doesn't matter if you use a torrent site or not. If you do it should be easier, just get the files in avi format and just burn them to disk. Check this site often you can find some good sites just reading topics and getting the sites from people.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  5. Jeffrey_P

Jeffrey_P Regular member

There's a few. People have their preferences. Most are located outside the US to avoid draconian money making machines and the wrath of lawyers which takes a lot of the movie industries profits to fight pirates. The vast majority are people who are law abiding citizens just wanting to preserve their DVD or Blu-ray collection.
    Try this website and search the forums.: http://www.myce.com/

Jeff

6. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

to convert an avi file to dvd use a program called dvdflick it works with most avis perfect and its freeware (its comes with imgburn for the burning part).
    as a torrent program i recommend vuze for downloading and it has a search engine built in to it.
    as for finding the torrent file do a google search.

7. birdiebandit18

birdiebandit18 Member

i was a torrent user, but started using usenet last month (bought a deal from theusenet.com on black friday, the best part ofd the holiday). i then got newzbin (look at newzbin.com) and grabit (free). with these 3 things i was downloading dvds the same night, really easy to do. and more private.