1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image files to CD-Rs

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by razorstab, Mar 25, 2005.

1. razorstab

razorstab Member

guys! need help with burning image files such as ISO, BIN/CUE to cd to be played in Playstation 1.

here's my prob... i downloaded some PS Games containing : img, ccd and sub files. I used Magic ISO to convert the img file to ISO, afterwards i burned the image using Nero 6 then played it in my playstation console but nothing happened or the game didn't load. After the failed attempt i converted the img to BIN/CUE files. After the conversion the CUE initially contained the whole path i.e. "D:\game\name\xxx.bin"; but i changed the file name found inside the CUE file to "name of game.bin" ; then burned it with Nero and played it in my playstation but still the game didn't load.

it's my first time to encounter files : img, ccd and sub. I have always downloaded BIN/CUE except this one. I have no problem dealing with BIN/CUE only with ccd, img and sub.

Can anybody help me with this prob? what must i do? how do i make the CD-Rs playable in my playstation?
    do i need to use another application?

2. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

I'm not really in to re-mastering images for gaming consoles, but, this I can definitely tell you.

.img,.ccd,.sub files are created with a program call CloneCD.

If you choose to burn these files with CloneCD, which you should, you should get the correct profile for PS games for CloneCD.

You can get a complete .zip of CloneCD profiles from www.MakeaBackup.com.

3. razorstab

razorstab Member

thanks, it worked. i was able to burn the image file with CloneCD; but the problem is my playstation had a hard time loading each animated scenes or graphic scenes from the game.

the playstation loaded the game.. it showed upto the title screen with the following options : new game, continue and options. i chosed new game then the the PS started to load very slow. It is an RPG game and the PS wasn't able to load the graphic scenes.. i waited for almost 40 mins for that scene. Something seems wrong.. don't know the reason. In the end i was not able to play the game.

does anybody know the reason for such problem? help...