1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ImgBurn Audio out of Sync

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by nozborne, Feb 10, 2007.

1. nozborne

nozborne Member

I have searched and not found anything that seems to address the issue I am seeing. I am trying to burn DVDs from .iso files using ImgBurn. Over the course of about 15-20 minutes the audio and video drift out of sync. If I pause and start playback again, they are back in sync. I would greatly appreciate any help the forum can offer in this issue.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

are the files out of syth before you start to burn?

3. nozborne

nozborne Member

I will double check, but I do not believe so. They just keep drifting out of sync as they play. When I pause then restart from the same point (i.e. push pause then play) they are back in sync no matter how far off they were before that procedure. After a few minutes, they will be out of sync again. It is also not a specific spot from what I can tell. It happens throughout the movies. I will double check the image file for sync and post the results. Until I get that, any thoughts on what could be causing this?

4. nozborne

nozborne Member

I had some more pressing issues than DVD backup come up and was finally able to get back to this issue this week. The source is in sync, and backups play fine on my PC with Windows Media Player and Nero Showtime. They seem to only do this on my standalone DVD player. Any thoughts?