1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ImgBurn, Burning HD HVDVD_TS Folders Help

Discussion in 'HD DVD discussion' started by rogue20, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue20

rogue20 Regular member

I've tried every conceivable method to burn HD HVDVD_TS dvd files and folders, created by Ulead DVD Movie Factory, using ImgBurn.

I did manage to get it to recognise the dvd disc by making a empty VIDEO_TS folder with a empty VIDEO_TS.VOB file inside, burned this with the HVDVD_TS folder, keeping it to 2.5 UDF, it opened and played the menu but when i pressed play to start the main feature it would freeze.

If you have had any luck could you please give me some advice, as all disc come up "not a dvd format" when burned with ImgBurn and played in my Toshiba HD player, if Ulead burns them they play ok, or if i make a ISO file made by Ulead and then burn them with imgburn it plays ok to.

The HVDVD_TS folder burn't with ImgBurn aren't being recognised as dvd format, but i've compared the data on a Ulead created ISO dvd that play's ok and HVDVD_TS folders created by Ulead and burned with ImgBurn, that don't play as there not dvd format, and there identical, same files and folders, UDF 2.5 etc

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.