1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ImgBurn

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mumzee, Mar 12, 2009.

1. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

Thank you Loco and Creaky for understanding.....Creaky has helped me in the past and he knows I can take corrective criticism and if you don't ask then you can't learn.......as for vballstud (you are not very understanding or have patience for people who ask questions so they won't make the same mistake or error again) My AD friends will tell you that I have learned alot, take their advice, and they have the patience to help me learn and if the Creaky or Loco correct me about something I'm doing wrong I really appreciate it because I can't learn any other way!!

2. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

It's the problem child again....Creaky,Loco,iluvendo the problem is still not solved....it was ok for a couple of burnings and now I'm getting the same error again and I tried downloading that unlock again and it still won't properly download.......this is the first time nothing is working.........there aren't any other programs opened I even restarted the pc....is it possible there's a new free version of ImgBurn or is it because I have the old version of HD Fab along with the new version and should I uninstall the old version? Will check back on Wednesday for and of your inputs....Thanks

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Let's start from scratch and post a log from your last burn attempt. The logs can be found from the main Imgburn screen at Help/Imgburn logs. Also describe your process from start to finish.

4. ferguj1

ferguj1 Active member

Thank you Loco, you beat me to it.

5. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

6. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

Thanks iluvendo, I am downlowding it now but how do I use it...also I checked my E drive and it's all blue and used space is 0 bytes 0 bytes and free space says the same....shouldn't it be blue and pink? I know I'm in the wrong thread but I wanted to reply to you and I honestly tried to find the right thread following Loco's instructions but they're all closed and dated 2008 so I hope everyone will understand and I did download the 2.4.2.0 of imgburn and still had the same problem.........will check back later and listen to Loco and Creaky fuss at me LOL but you have helped me before and you know I always try very hard to follow the rules

7. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Open Imgburn, go to help, then Imgburn logs and post the top log.

8. ferguj1

ferguj1 Active member

Here mumzee:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009