1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPERO BYPASS??? desperate for help!!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by joshjy, Mar 5, 2007.

1. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

hi.guys this is really urgent i went to work today.

and because off a few trouble makers of colleuges of mine were sending round hate mail and stuff like that ( nothing to do with me) to this guy anyway....

he complained and now i come in to work to day and find that this new software the boss has installed called IMPERO and completely barrs the internet and can stop your computer at will and then to top it all the boss can see wat you are doing...

now i am a decent honest guy that gets all his work done and in on time and when i have a spare moment i like to check on my ebay shop nd answer some questions by buyers have.

but with this bloddy software it has made it impossible and it is an absolute nightmare i have tried to remove it my self but failed misarabley

anyway my questions it how do i remove it off my workstation or disable it or bypass it please help guys!!!!

thanks in advance josh.

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

No one here will help you with that.
    If you don't like it, either get your boss to remocve it, or get another job.