1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORT HIGH QUALITY DVDs FROM JAPAN!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by JAG, Jun 27, 2002.

1. JAG

JAG Guest

Hey guys, why import poor quality DVDs and VCDs from Malaysia? Half the time the movies you order from those sites have very poor picture and sound quality. You pay $10 for a movie thinking it will be great, and then you get it and see it is just a copy that someone filmed from a movie theater. Now do you really wanna waist money on that crap?
    I just opened my new site, www.URLREMOVEDBYWEBMASTER.com I sell high quality DVD backup movies for only $8 plus $3 shipping. These movies are backedup on DVD-R disc, not CDs. They have perfect DVD picture quality and stereo sound, and even chapters. Most have even the special features and deleted scenes if they are avaiable on the original DVD. They have no problem at all playing on your DVD player, as long as it is able to play DVD-R media which most can. Each backup comes with a DVD case with small labels, and the DVD itself has a nice label on it. Our shipping is fast, about a week or less. We can get most titles, even old movies. But we can not get you movies that are still in theaters. So if you want high quality DVD backups, made in Japan with the best DVD Recorder on the market, the Toshiba RD-X1. Then come to www.jagenterprise.com and no, we don't have annoying subtitles on our movies ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2002
  2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Don't spam our boards!