1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important life question #64

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by xhardc0re, Feb 3, 2007.

1. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

the scene: your house
    the actors: Your Dad, Mum, maybe a few sisters/brothers and you
    the time: somewhere about the time you get home from school everyday, until the Dad/Mum gets drunk the next morning

The Issue: your family sucks & you need to get out

How many times has this scenario happened across America? The U.K.? You go to school & earn good grades, keep your nose clean (Bully reference LOL) and generally don't make your parents want to kill you. But still, their antagonism greets you every day you get home. Seeing that your Dad is either _A: a womanizing piece of human FILTH, B: a metrosexual/bisexual freak who's a tool of some megacorporation or C: a drunk, drug-using SOD that aught to be hung by his sex organs_ you decide that as a son, you can't take it anymore. You spend your idle time either involved in sports, reading, or a member of the local computer club. Anything to stay out of the house. Anything to give your parents a reason to see you are "busy". As long as you are busy, they don't mess with you. To say that you are estranged from these people you call your parents is a huge understatement. Your only real goal in life is to save enough money have high school & G.T.F.O. as soon as possible.

But one day, all that changes.

You come home and find your Dad either A: messing around with another woman while Mum works, B: messing around with some "guy friend" (LOL yeahhhh riiight) in the garage at the weight lifting equipment or C: drunk off his damn arse & laying his fists into your quiet & decent mother. You're 17 years old, you've lived in a war zone for over 10 years and you are damn well NOT going to take it anymore!

So what do you do???

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

try to figure out why you're creating so many threads along these lines lately?

^.~

all i have to say is, "make it look like an accident." be smart and you'll have some insurance cash to pamper yourself with.

3. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Ohhhhhhh, Auslander, you are the wolf. I can't say I disagree but it may be more prudent for the poster to seek help from a qualified source.

Try your local county offices. They will be able to refer something. Call them and give a fake name if you have too, but if this is truly a recurrent theme here it is time to save yourself for yourself. Take charge and do something. Talking to someone professional who can help you formulate a plan is very advised.

This is not normal, nor as recurrent as you seem to think. Do not normalize it for your self.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

hey, i'm a qualified source...i'm very qualified to make people disappear. ^.~

5. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

@auslander bet you cant make me disappear.bet you cant even find me lol

as for your question.beat the crap out of your dad then tell the police he was drunk and hitting your mum and you tryed to stop him and he attacked you.child services will most likeloy remove your dad or maybe even you from the house.

6. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

The good thing about being a teenager is that manslaughter carries a much lighter sentence than being an adult :eek:
    I would hope that no teenager would take that too seriously, but there is a solution to abusive parents especially if the cops have been there a few times.