1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Importing video wont play

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by Bumper3, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Bumper3

Bumper3 Member

Hi there, I hope you can help, I am importing a video from my pc to pros how gold but it only shows the chapters as a still frame it wont play movie. I hope you can help I have spent days trying to resolve but cant. Regards Kim.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

My first instinct is your a spammer:

Explain why you want to view a video in a photo slide show viewer (it shows only still pictures which is why it most probably shows chapters only)),you better start from the beginning & explain in better detail what your trying to accomplish,it'll help others solve the issue if your legit

edit:to play movie use a media player
    windows media player
    vlc
    klite

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  3. Bumper3

Bumper3 Member

Hi there, i am trying to make a slide show and put pictures and some some video that we took in it as well, but when I try to add it it doesn't seem to work, it is a Vob file. I am doing this in pro show gold, sometimes I can get a little of the video going really fast and other times I just get the chapter numbers, A friend took the movie on his video recorder nd gave me the small disk to copy. I copied (dvd) to my hard drive then added fie to pro show gold, as it says to do. But must be doing something wrong. Hope this makes sense. Regards Kim

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Only thing i could find was the producer version that when used as live could pull pictures from a folder as video played,it's a concern they have no forum,,all i can suggest is read thru the tut & if there's nothing their email support,chances are there will be free versions of software that can do as you require there is for everything else

edit:checked youtube the demo doesn't show video & combining pictures.
    cnet has it listed there is a user who bought the producer version as he had gold for a while you may be able to pm member to get help

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  5. Bumper3

Bumper3 Member

Will do. Thnks for your help. Cheers