1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imtoo platinum

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by colx, May 25, 2007.

1. colx

colx Member

could somebody direct me to a tutorial on imtoo platinum please colx

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

ALL IMTOO SOFTWARES come with wizards that guide you through the processor, look into the IMTOO folder under program files>imtoo(or something like that) and you'll find the wizard

3. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

4. colx

colx Member

dogbomb i thank you for the link i must have missed it sorry. but im am a newby to this set up, and to the whole IT system, im 60 and trying to get hold of it, im not a lazy basted, just not a geek yet, but when i am i will be a little bit more diplomatic than you are with anybody that whants help thanks again for the link colx

5. tripplite

tripplite Guest

colx- yes its difficult for old people to grasp software and tec well, epically since its growing rapidly, imtoo and other companies see this so they make simple interfaces and guides, so don't dis pare colx the world is being made to fit your needs just as is for me

also the great problem with the internet is you dont know what tone or context some one is speaking, he was joking with you
    "lazy bastard. ;) " ;)- if you look at that and this it is a smilie face, so i gues one could say he was only kidding with you:) ";)"- it means he is winking at you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2007
  6. colx

colx Member