1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In my opinion VISTA SUCKS!!! Question about reinstalling XP

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by dpsa98, Mar 4, 2007.

1. dpsa98

dpsa98 Member

I HATE VISTA it sucks monkey Butts....I called for support about 3 weeks ago when I first installed it and I got no help. I have over 250 errors in my system. When I asked why I have these errors when I was told that some of my programs and hardware is not compatable with vista and I would have to wait till the other companies created drivers that work with the Vista OS. I just built this computer and I have a Vista compatable motherboard, ATI 512 Video Card, 3.4 gig pentium D processor, turtle beach digital sound card and 2 gig ddr2 memory...

Sorry about my rant...My question is can I reinstall my xp disk and not have to reinstall all of my programs into it or when I install xp again will I loose everything? 3 weeks ago it took me all day to install all of the software and drivers that did work in vista and I was hopeing to avoid that again BUT if I have to I will just to get rid of that sucky vista ....WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY THAT WAS....why would they release a OS that has 0 support and is compatable with nothing...Windows should offer to buy back all of the vista OS from everyone .....They should have a no lemon law for the Vista OS like they do for cars....Anyway ...Thank you for your help

2. subpopz

subpopz Member

Yes, a downgrade will mean a format of your hard drive, thus the need to reinstall everything.