1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Remembrance of Graham Fisher

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by XEnigmaX, Jan 22, 2007.

1. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

I'm sure we all remember the Xbox360 incident... if not, you can catch up with there rest of us by going HERE.

Well, he's been around, and even has written his very own guidbook to the universe. For your reading enjoyment, I took out some of the best segments into this easy to comprehend "Best of Graham Fisher". PM me and I'll give you a link to the full guidebook.

I'm sure he does this for fun every day...

Wow... this right here blew my mind. The death penalty saves money because the prisons don't have to take care of the prisoners.... and what about all the years involved in the initial case and the appeals to higher courts? If a person is sentenced with capital punishment, the quickest a court system can deal with appeals is at least twenty years. Maybe he should've done some research himself.

I bet that he accidently did this on his own computer, trying to install a .dll or something.

Basically, his entire booklet was filled with third grade ideas that our parents have already shown us the flaws in. Again, PM me if you would like a link to his full guidebook for even greater laughter. I hope you enjoyed remenising on the life of one of society's true social outcasts...

[EDIT: Sorry, I didn't censor out all the swear words.]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Haha ^^

I vaugely remeber that, but not being an active member (I lurked here for a few months first) I didn't really catch onto it.

Lol