1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InCD

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by olzky, Jul 5, 2005.

1. olzky

olzky Member

Help please!!!!

I've installed Nero InCD and I can't seem to format the CDRW. and it says that there is an incompatibility issue in this version of windoes XP. please tell me what to do. Are ther any packet writing software that I can use instead of InCD?

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

why would you choose to use the awful InCD instead of standard Nero Burning Rom, for instance ?

3. ALAND

ALAND Regular member

@Creaky:
    Do you know what burn engine Nero uses. ( pattin-couffin)is what the old DVD x copy used.

4. creaky

in all honesty, no, but i've seen the name mentioned a few times; i remember squizzle mentioned it in a post fairly recently.

5. arniebear

arniebear Active member

@Aland

Nero uses it's own burning engine. VSO software and a lot of 1click programs use patin-couffin. And yes that is what Xcopy used for its interface but I believe it used Gear for burning engine.

6. creaky

'fraid i'm a simple lad these days, i don't bother with too many programs, i just get by with what i need, and if i get stuck on something i do a quick google and sort it out at the time and/or buy what bits of software i need as and if i need it.