1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

increasing sceen resolution beond normal

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by draewilly, May 14, 2007.

1. draewilly

draewilly Member

ive heard of overclocking but im not really sure what that is. i heard there are programs that allow you to increase it to as much as u want but i cant find any. basically i need to fit 8 poker windows with no overlap on two moniters. 1280x1024 is the highest i can make them go right now. i need to increase that to 1600x1200. thanks for any help.

draewilly

2. draewilly

draewilly Member

also i am running vista but i can run xp if that makes things easier. im not sure what grafix card is in my comp. it is a brand new laptop 15.4 inch screen. im at work so i cant even remember the model but it was the most expensive sony that best buy had with the 15.4 inch screen.

3. mikeh0303

mikeh0303 Regular member

you dont want to overclock, that has nothing to do with what your talking about, but if u do want to know what it is just ask.

As for you monitors you need to get two and then hook them up to the computer then right click the desktop and go to the settings tab. you should be fine from there