1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

inernet troubles

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Leinad123, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Leinad123

Leinad123 Member

on my newest computer ive recently not been able to use the internet or network, i get limited or no connectivity and whenever i try to repair it it says that the ip adress cannot be renewed.
    my old router was give me troubles in other departments so i went and bought a new one, all is good on my other computers as was before the new router but i was still getting the same error on the one with limited or no connectiveity.
    i manually set the ip adress etc.. and now i can get the network to work and i can get folders from other computers but still no internet and i also cant get into the router settings from the problem computer.

i checked the firewall settings and apparantly active armour was running, and ive heard of people having problems with it so i removed NAM entirely and still the same problem.

2. Leinad123

Leinad123 Member