1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info on Halo 3 that i know

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by monkeyass, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

howdy. from what i know the E3 demo that was in New Mombasa was cut out of halo 2 and put in to halo 3 because, like everyone knows, the developers want more money. here is what i know about halo 2 and halo 3: in halo 2 if u notice they constantly give background info that tells about why stuff happens. in the level outskirts cortana explains that she thinks the prophet that comes to earth didnt think mankind would have earth as theyre home world. then on the level where u kill the prophet she explains that he apologizes for going to earth. then after you kill the brute boss guilty spark 343 tells that to activate all of the halos one would need to go to the ark. the ark, of course, is earth. that is why the first prophet went to earth with a small fleet. so u see the third game is to prevent, without knowing it, the covenant from activating all halos. but from my best judgement im thinkin that gravemind will try to stop one of them. lastly i wanna thank the people who made halo 2. it is the best game i own, and i play it a frickin whole lot. at first when i beat it i was pissed but then i realized it made u want so much more and that u had all those little tidbits that give u hints for the next game. thanx for a great game

2. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

If you also played through outskirts you notice its the same level in the E3 demo. Its the the exact same level only it was completely modified though the dioloque remains the same if you listen. That level wasnt the only one modified If you notice the level were master chief drops the bomb on the covenant ship wasnt originaly like that. You really got to pay more attention.

Pease out!

3. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

NO!!! the E3 trailer has nothing to do about it man!!! geez....

4. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

thank u for showing my point spartan

5. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

yo monkey they didnt give u a bad game u gave 1 urself

6. DaArbiter

DaArbiter Guest

i think halo 3 will b set mainly on earth but i kno that the arc is not on earth its not on earth possibly the moon or sumthing, u find that out in the special edition pack

7. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

the ark isnt earth! y do u people think that!? Y would the ark be earth? just tell me and ill shut up, if it satisfies me! BUt isnt the ark the forerunner ship! i mean come on! it has to be! thats y they show it at the end! well if im wrong make sure u have a convincing arguement to change my mind!

8. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member

You want proof that the ark might be on earth? Let's first talk about the forerunners. The humans are descendants of the forerunners, basically direct descendants cause most likely, forerunners are human, which isn't very suprising. Now let's talk about the ark, the ark is suppose to be a place where you can activate all the halos, to self destruct, but yet it is a safe haven. Now the ark would either be that ship or on earth, but now let me take this to another point. Let's go back to the bible, the ark, which was built by noah was used to hold everyone, and protect the people from the "flood", does it connect at all? The ark? The flood? Is it all coming together? The ark was on earth, this is why I think the ark might be placed on earth. That is my theory, have a good day.

9. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

i agree. like u said, the ark was built to protect the few humans left that got killed by the flood. they activated he halos to try and destroy the flood. and yes it does make sense that the ark is on earth, thats why the freakin prophet went there by himself!!! thats why cortana said "i dont think they expected us to be here." it all makes sense. see, i can figure out movies really good. halo 2 is basically and interactive movie. and i never said i gave myself a bad name its just what i wanted it to be.

10. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

p.s. the covenant is also mention from the bible, and the prophets are false prophets like in the bible, and tautaraus is like the juda from the bible and the arbiter is like jesus (or chiefy might be, im not sure). they obviously used the bible for ideas

11. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

some of you guys catch on kind of slow since anyone can figure out that outskirts is the level in the E3 trailer. Just play the E3 trailer and then play through the outskirts level without skipping anything and youll realize there the same. That E3 trailer was from 3 years ago and youve got to understand alot of things have changed from then till now. And theres another trailer the first ever halo 2 trailer realed which showed master chief going down an elevator and flying through a hatch on a covenant ship. If you play through one of the levels in halo 2 you see the same thing only a couple of changes have been made and theyve added a bomb to the scene.

12. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member

You are so correct, it makes me cry. This is infact true, bungie stated that they though the big plasma gun wasn't as apealing as the covenant walking thing which I forgot the name off.

13. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

yeah the gun the brutes were using was the old style brute shot. they changed the game for the storyline, with the brutes and all. and your right, they have the same music and sayings as the E3 demo.

14. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

So is the ark on earth? or is it earth? im still confused! my opinion is that the ark is the forerunner ship thingy Mc is on at the end of the game! And i understand the connections H2 has to the bible but i need to know where and/or wat/who the ark is!

15. halo3

halo3 Member

personally, i believe there will be a halo 3, think of the ending of halo 2 for instints, disregarding all the business money making stuff for bungie and ms, think of the logic of that ending, the mc says "i got a war to end" and then just going to the credits, come on, use basic logic, does that not tell u that there will be a halo 3. plus, there r wat? 7 halos, and so far, 2 have been f***ed up, and now, the prophet is going to earth to activate the other halos, now, come on, they will not just end the series of halo just like that, regardless if halo 3 is cheesy and poor quality, but i can so dam guarentee it, that there will be another one, at least one, i dont care wat ne1 says, there will be one! and this bible thing connecting with halo, it makes perfect sense to me and if no one else gets it then dont play halo. and the ark ppl, its Earth, piss on my idea all u want, but believe me its earth.

peace out ppl!

16. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

omg ur an idiot! every1 knows theres gonna be a Halo 3!

17. halo3

halo3 Member

i no, im just proving my point to those who need to be proved to, and just stating that the connection with halo and the bible is really enlightening and that it is a awesome discovery! plus the ark IS earth!

18. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

earth is most likely the ark. it all makes sense. the covenant and humans might have to join forces to fight the flood or something, being there is a covenant made by jesus in the bible. im guessing the world will end in halo 3.

19. SpartanX

SpartanX Guest

I think that all the Halo's connect to make a planet that could destroy worlds or something like that......But I like the idea that earth could be the arc or the arc is on earth.....I guess will have to wait for Halo 3 and so on!

20. halo3

halo3 Member

i just find the connection with halo and the bible to intreeging, cuz it makes so much sense. Props to the guy who discovered it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.