1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info on Halo 3 that i know

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by monkeyass, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

just going back to the storyline of halo 3, its not the storyline for halo 3. its actually the original storyline for halo 2. the end

2. halo2mm

halo2mm Guest

By the way it wasnt me who wrote that halo 3 story. some1 else did. i just got it from a different forum.so dont blame me 4 any of the stuff that isnt true in it or u dont think is true.

3. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

im not. but just for the record a lot of that stuff was in halo 2. u did what u thought was right. turned out your were wrong. oh well.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Buh bye SpartanX.

@ boomboy33

I don't care who started it, clean up your language.

5. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

we will. we will.

6. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

OMG! If ne1 is dumb enough to believe that is the Halo 3 storyline u dnt deserve to be on the comp bc of stupidity! No1 can possibly have the storyline bc bungie hasnt even announced the game! There is no doubt a H3 but no1 i repeat no1 can hav an actual storyline of H3!

7. spartin09

spartin09 Member

i have 2 agree with what his face

8. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

the storyline will probly something very unexpected with a big twist like the first two did.

9. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

the storyline will probly something very unexpected with a big twist like the first two did.

10. halo2mm

halo2mm Guest

ya prob.

11. imsoggy

imsoggy Member

your right i have to go

12. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

i heard theres a new enemy. theyre called seibbutelet. they have tvs on theyre stomachs and antennas on theyre heads. the blue ones are not right.

13. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

and ive changed my favorite game from halo 2 guys. its now need for speed underground 2. look at the very first post for answers to your questions.

14. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

and ive changed my favorite game from halo 2 guys. its now need for speed underground 2. look at the very first post for answers to your questions.

15. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

16. halo2mm

halo2mm Guest

3 post in a row repeating the same thing wow

17. halo2mm

halo2mm Guest

After the the war do you think since some of the covenant who turned against the prophets( elites and i think grunts) will live with the humans. Or will the just stop fighting. Or continue to fight. Or just not live with each other but be allies.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2004
  18. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

Idk, but i think they will just be allies. O and Monkeyass iagree with u! NFSU2 is awesome! But i still like to play Halo 2. NFSU2 is just better(for now).

19. monkeyass

monkeyass Guest

your right. i just got it so its new and fun cuz halo 2 just got a little old for the time being. im guessing some elites and grunts will join but the rest will stay with the covenant.

20. the_flood

the_flood Member

hahahaha the ark on pluto wtf is up with that??? dont you think thats stupid and what in the hell do you mean act out the flood?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.