1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info regarding sound or other queries within (NO CODE REQUESTS/code POSTING)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

I dont look back in anger m8 we all have good days and bad days :)

2. knealy

knealy Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me, i am not getting a signal for sky sports 3 and sky movies 5 which my sky sports 1 is on. every other channel is fine, it is just a recurring problem with these two, i have a second starview in another room and it has both channels fine. anybody any ideas on how to rectify this? thanks

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

go to the channel you are having the problem with note the freq no of it and then do a manual scan on that freq and it should come back at the end of your channel list then delete the other ones and it should be sorted let me know thanks

4. knealy

knealy Member

worked a treat fergus, thanks very much for the help

5. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

That is good thanks for letting me know happy viewing

6. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

Hello all, quick query for somebody. I heard today that in the new year N*hell are switching from nagravision 1 to nagravision 2 or something along the lines of that, rendering the starview and the box useless. Is there any truth to that if somebody knows and if so, what are our solutions to the problem? I was also told that there is a receiver available out there with nagravision 2 but don't know the name of it. Thanks

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Please wait till it happens and maybe you are not aware but the cc companys monitor these forums and are probly laughing at this now so best to wait and not fuel scaremongering if and when they get around to do that we could be all dead so i would not uduly worry about it we will cross the bridge when we get there and not before we need to keep some things up our sleeves and not be putting it out to where all can see and obe letting them know what is happening so they can counter act what they are going to do as they say fore armed is fore warned so mum is the word

8. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

No problem will do, thanks for reply.

9. Dsleeper

Dsleeper Regular member

agreed, more than 100 pages...folk be careful, bb is watching. and using info.

10. santa_1

santa_1 Member

hey guys i got the freequencies to extra channels but i dont know how to add these individual channels to the ones i have already without losing what i have. theres no, say utv2 channel tht is scrambled tht i can change the frequency on. if anyone has any suggestions how to do this pls advise, much appreciated.

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

can you share the new freq with the rest of the forum so they can have the new channels as well

to enter the new freq you have found go to installation and in there you will see manual click on that and where you see the freq it is on change it to the new one and scan on that whatever it finds it will be on the end of your channel list ok

12. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

You might laugh at what i have said but where do you think they get all their information from not only here on this forum but all of them so no matter how many pages there is there is always someone to read them and getting paid as well so it well could be bb watching

13. santa_1

santa_1 Member

na i just got them off this forum from one of the first pages, think u put them up actually, but didnt work tried to get itv2, 3 etc and five and others and no joy. does the constellation of the symbol rate matter? can they be changed to find any extras?

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

What area do you live in uk ireland if you live in ireland you can only receive what is given by your provider so if you are on N** your symbol rate will be 6887 only if you are in the uk it is the same but some have 6952 but that wont work over here we also do not get any of the other itv or c5 ok

15. santa_1

santa_1 Member

ah ya thts it then, dublin so no more for me then, tnx mate

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

No but thanks for letting me know also you should be receiving around 140 / 143 tv channels ok

17. darst

darst Regular member

anyone know of a website i can buy the latest box from,also for the tx for C****s. a few sites out there claiming to be "offical" site.fergusrb if u could recommend anywhere it would be appreciated, i know you put a lot of time into this so you know a bit. pm me if any. thanks in advance

18. binge

binge Member

any one know if u can get a starveiw with a hard drive built in

19. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

a PVR version is available from genuine suppliers

20. darst

darst Regular member

who are the genuine suppliers. so many claiming to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.