1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info regarding sound or other queries within (NO CODE REQUESTS/code POSTING)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesB

DesB Regular member

The Box T is specifically for areas that dont have true cable connections,theyre for MMDs areas like Laytown, I dont think Cable is available out there, replay lite works off cable but not the boxT, does he have a mmds ariel on his roof?

2. a20s00s

a20s00s Member

N*L codes in Ireland changed again. Could someone update codes please? And many thanks.

3. oldmellon

oldmellon Member

help anyone got codes for ntl dublin please just gone checked codes page

4. DesB

DesB Regular member

changed today at 3.30
    00 = F0 23 7C 22 0A 51 1F 66
    01 = 55 6D 0F EC 13 A3 52 92

5. oldmellon

oldmellon Member

Many Thanks on the roll again

6. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

MAIN CODE PAGE NOW UPDATE FROM 20/01/08

7. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

question lads ive a sv on api fixed auto updates no prob! jus flashed another one with same fixed version buyt wil not auto update!!! sv boxes look the same any ideas??

8. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Are you sure the boxes are the same are they both starview 1 or 2 or is one of them 1 and the other is 2 can you tell me thanks

9. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

hey fergus it looks like a copy but the remote is the latest one !! looks exact same as my 1 that auto updates thats running on api fixed no problem could it b a diff sv ??

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Is it TheBox on the front in black or does it say nothing also count the number of vents on the top of the boxes are they different

11. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

has 7 x 18 vents its not the box! if i try input codes manually i have the 01 keys but no 00 keys they come up as ff and no codes only all f's

12. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ok that is not a problem go to menu 1570 and press the default key that will bring the codes back to normal

Then just enter the codes again and you will be fine ok just be careful when you are entering them as they have to be spot on ok

And the one you have with the 18 vents i would possibly say it is a clone box and you can only put v2.57 eE___Fixed on that box ok not V4.00 or you could possibly kill your box

13. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

and should flashing wit the fixed version auto update the codes itself or is my one jus fluked??

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Did you update it already if not yes it will work for you no problem i have done lots of them with the v2.57 and they all work perfect for the people i have done it for ok

15. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

nice one fergus ! if i change the code my self now and let it try update it self it sould work shouldnt it?

16. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

one more question for ya if ya connect two sv s via null cable does that only transfer the codes or the firmware and the codes or do you still need to flash a sv to change the api?? im still learning lol

17. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

As long as the 2 boxes are the same you wont have a problem but if they are different it will not work for the firmware it will work for the channels alright

go to menu set up and it is in there ok you need to have the good box connected to tv via a scart lead to do this do not connect the other box up to tv just to mains power and in standby mode once flashed turn box off at back and back on again before putting channels on then ok

18. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

lovely thanks fergus ur a gent

19. cactikid

cactikid Active member

hi ferg when u transfer box to box they always reboot so are u saying before u do second transfer it is needed to switch off box at back cheers.

20. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Yes after the box has rebooted turn it off at the back again and back on again then put the channel dump on it i always do it that way and dont have any problems some people will say sure the box has already rebooted so there is no need to do it well i do it my way and it works for me so i will be carrying on that way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.