Info regarding sound or other queries within (NO CODE REQUESTS/code POSTING)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ok tell me are you in the Uk on NThell if so there is new codes i have just put up try them and let me know

2. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

Brilliant that,s me back to norm Fergusub..I,m in the uk Glasgow..I don,t think I,ll try again to put in the latest firmware Fergusub just in case I mess up, as I,ve read yout tutorials and obviosly a novice like me is still going wrong some where...any further advice would be welcome and thanks for being patient

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

it is a simple thing to do if you just follow the instructions you will have no problems

4. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

Hi lads, ordered the box, tits sent me the eurovox max v, can someone direct me to the most up to date forum for the eurovox or let me know what the most up to date firmware is and what loader i use, no exp in eurovox at all

5. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

everything you need is in the eko site look in there in the euro section

6. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

Had another go afer looking at the instructions,,when I connect to my PC with the lead nothing happens,,I have my box on standby

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

have you got the loader and the firmware on the pc

8. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

I,ve downloaded the firmware and saved it to my desktop and then tryed to download the GTrom and save to desktop ,,when I tryed to open the software Itunes came up...your probably thinking what a plonker here

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

you need to right click on it and open with winzip or winrar then you just follow the rest of the instructions

10. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

Hi Fergus me again,,downloaded winzip also downloaded GTrom/and the firmware..do I have to transfer them over to winzip

11. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

Just double click on the files you want to unzip and winrar should open by itself, then click on wizard and this will extract the files to a destination of your choice, try putting them on your desktop so their easy to find and you move them again later if you want

12. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

Think i,m nearly there, having probs winziping the firmware

13. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

you dont winzip the firmware you use the loader to load the firmware to the box

14. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

Thanks hopefully I can give it another go...1 last thing Fergus..do I need to put it back to factort reset before I start

15. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

nope you dont have to just put the box on stand by and wait till you get the pop up to tell you it is finished it will also reboot the box wait for that before you remove any cables ok

16. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

Probably not explaining myself right Fergus...what I meant was before I remove the box from the Tv,ie,scart and cables to take up to the PC do I need to do anything apart from puting it on S/By

17. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Nope just connect the box to the Pc with the cable and follow what i have said already above ok

18. dunlin1

dunlin1 Member

Tha..nks for your patience with me...will let you know if I succeed

19. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

you will if you follow the directions i have given you no bother

20. richy6976

richy6976 Regular member

hi guys an gals anybody wanting a box super there is a certified seller on a particular auction site with the little bronze certified starview seller disc accepting offers of 85 quid its the seller that plays the annoying maddonna ringtone not sure if i can post the sellers name in here so if you wanna no it pm me or desb he knows it too i just told him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.