1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info regarding sound or other queries within (NO CODE REQUESTS/code POSTING)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

well fergus hopefully the new firmware does come out and works and someone with "the box" on c***** puts it on there box and the codes update and they post them.

2. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ya problem if they have the box and they do they will not need to come here and therefore you will still not get the codes but all we can do is hope i am going to go across to my pal who has the proper box and have a gander at his see if i can get any info of it maybe they have changed the provider id will let you know

3. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i am going out cya all later,fergus hope you get your box fixed and i hope the new firmware is out by the time i get back.also i have a strange feeling there is going to be a n** key change.so see you all later :)

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Morning Ryan from the info I have heard the new firmware is only for "the box" and not Starview am I right in assuming that as there is quite a few people in C***** land that are annoyed to say the least that after buying a Starview they are not been supported by the FW upgrade.

On that note I have to head so I will catch you all later

5. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Afternoon all ,I agree Ryan , I think they will change soo , Last weekend I think we had 3 in total lol

6. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Scouser

Have had a look at the boxes and they are sagam so tried the up and down holding the buttons no joy just come up as error

7. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

yeah sc0user the firmware is only for the box and there are alot of unhappy people who bought a starview 2-3 months ago just because of the support your supposed to get.and now they find out well its to late we made a new box so buy that or no channels for you.also from what i read the starview was never meant to work on ch**** it was a coincidence that v2.58 worked.but fergus you have v4 on your and it works don't you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  8. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Yes i have v4 on mine and it worked perfect until the codes changed before i came back still no joy on the box i have put v2.57 your one on the other boxes and you dont even have to put the code into it as soon as you are finished scanning and turn on the emu the stations come on straight away so that is a success for th N** customers with clones

I have just got the new codes and am back up and running again they will be posted on the link under my post if anybody needs them

10. JohnIRL

JohnIRL Member

Evenin all.
    Just got an SV for a friend with Ver4 already on it. He said he has only about 50 channels. I told him to make sure the EMU was on and to do an automatic scan. Got nothing on this or on a manual scan. All the other channels just comes up scrambled or bad channel. Any advice. Oh and if I were to restore the fac. set. on a box with ver4, would ver4 be deleted as such?

Thanks,
    John

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Hi John

you do not say weather you are in c***** area or N** area but if you do a factory reset no your v4.00 stays in tact if you click the link on the bottom of my post it will bring you to another thread where you will find a lot of the information you require you can come back here when you are finished

12. steo46

steo46 Regular member

the firmware stays the same after a factory reset just the channels need to be rescanned.

13. JohnIRL

JohnIRL Member

Thanks very much lads. I'll drop out to him tomorrow and give it a try

14. navnaroad

navnaroad Member

Fergus .

thanks so much for the codes working here in malahide with v4.oo on chorus and also with the brother in naas .

if you need any feedback or testing done for chorus over here just give us a shout .

also to all the lads on the site who helped me with different codes during the week

thanks alot
    stephen

15. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Do you have The new box or the starview one as there is new software available for the new one which fixes the autoroll problem on C***** can you let me know thanks

16. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Glad you got it sorted navnaroad and well done getting the codes Fergus , Still all ok here in Dublin :)

17. navnaroad

navnaroad Member

Hi fergus .

I only have a starview but might invest in the box in the next week or so .does anybody know a good ebayer selling them i see there is
    a special ireland edition on ebay

18. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Les i have the dublin area covered now i hope so if they go down should be able to get the codes handy just put 3 boxes up with v2.57 the fixed version for clones and i did not even have to enter them by the time i had the channel's scaned turned on he emu the codes where in by themselves could not belive it i even changed them again to see if the autoroll would work again and yes it did about 1 min it was back up working and yes all code helpers are appreciated not just me

19. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

deleted post

20. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

The more people update the clones or genuines the less the codes will be needed and without you guys I would be lost , so its great to get all this info even if I dont need it :) Thanks for all your help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.