Info regarding sound or other queries within (NO CODE REQUESTS/code POSTING)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richiemkk

richiemkk Member

Hi
    Ive also lost chan 4 and 4+1

2. karljd

karljd Regular member

Thanks for the advice fergus put the 450 firmware on for my mate no probs,thanks again.

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

no bother Karl should be fine keep in touch ok

4. 51cent

51cent Member

hi all. have a bit of a problem guys, my sky sports one and three come up bad or scrambled but all the other channels are fine. i tried turning the box off then back on again but it made no difference. i also tried deleting the bad channels and reloading them, they came up under their names but are still bad. anyone else with the same problem? would welcome any help thanks

5. syco69

syco69 Guest

Hey! Guys

Can someone please post today's starview codes as mines not updating today for some reason. I live in UK.

Thanks in advance.

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

UK TV Maintenance Info

Please use this link if you are experiencing problems with your connection in the UK on the VM network. This shows a constantly updated list of all VM areas throughout the UK that are down due to faults or upgrades.

http://status-cable.virginmedia.com/vmstatus/summary.do

7. jakdaw

jakdaw Guest

Hi all, anyone out there kind enough to post the new codes for t***w**t (V M )

8. skywatchr

skywatchr Guest

I just got these from a neighbours box and they worked for me.
    00 - 26 86 97 c8 fe db e7 f2.
    01 - 51 6d 0f 08 41 bb d5 d8.

9. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

10. jakdaw

jakdaw Guest

Many thanks to you skywatchr,thats done the trick

11. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Thanks for verifying.

12. moggser

moggser Regular member

he didn seem to verify that you tried to help :/
    or thank you
    seems like a thank less job some times scouser my man

13. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Ah well I am a thankless person :)

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

That it is moggster but what can you do if people would only come back and let us know if things worked it would be much more simpler instead of just getting the help and ah to hell with the rest of the people looking for the information you know the old saying im all right Jack

15. skywatchr

skywatchr Guest

I'm sure a lot of folk, (even if they don't say it here), think "thank god for that lot on the afterdawn site",lol. Because of you lot I can now get the sound back, or delete a broken channel and scan for a new one, then put it back in menu order. And if it's all gone wrong I just come online and click my favourites and I'm here. My kids are impressed too.

Someone gave me a link to loads of files a few weeks back too, (sorry can't remember if it was Sc0user or Fergus, or maybe even someone else) they're really appreciated, and if I wasn't too lazy to unplug my box and link it to the PC I'd probably have no probs. left with my box, till they invent a new one.

I think I've said this before but I wonder exactly how many folk have a starview chucked in the back of the cupboard 'cos it crashed and they don't know how to fix it. I say, thank god for that lot on the after dawn website. :)

16. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

And with that we shall all take a bow yourself included Skywatchr :)

17. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Well thank you for the thanks it is nice to get it and i hope i speek for the rest of the hard working volunteers we have on here day after day helping to keep you and me ahead of the race

18. jakdaw

jakdaw Guest

I dont understand the problem here i have shown my gratitudee to skywatcher,on checking scousers information at the time his codes were not correct.i am sorry if i have upset someone that was not my intention at any time.

19. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

No problem maybe just say a thanks to all and that will cover it no hard feelings ok

20. jakdaw

jakdaw Guest

Many thanks to all the forum members who have helped me keep my *view box up and running I am aware that giving the information out involves a lot of work and dedication, sorry if i have upset some members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.