1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information about upcoming Halo 3

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by infohalo, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

[bold]Hey Skullhunt[/bold]
    Its cool. Im just tired of reading stuff that has nothing to do with Halo 3! Halo 2 stuff is fine too bc they r like the same for now since Halo 3 hasnt come out yet. Anyways wat was the borring class u had so much time in:)?

2. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

hey how can there be other spartans if the supposidly all died on reach(except MC of course)?

3. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

Hey guys i just recently beat Halo 2 on legendary and saw the credits:)! Guess wat! It doesnt say [bold]Coming Feb 9th[/bold] it says [bold]Coming Feb 9th!!![/bold] Now this really sux bc i looked on the calendar to see if this coming feb 9th is a tuesday...ITS NOT!!! I did the math to see if itll be next year but thats not it either! Im gonna do some more math and try to find out when the next tuesday feb 9th is. ill get back to yall.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2004
  4. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

im back with the ans and it sux. the next tuesday feb 9th is in the year...2010!!! ill try to find out y lots of others r sayin it just says feb 9th but thats all ik for now. srry for the bad news:(

5. SkullHunt

SkullHunt Guest

[bold]Jr24[/bold]
    The boring class is ingenering(lol i don't know how to spell that i am not a native English speaker) Some of the Spartans do survive, if you read the therd halo book "First Strike", Chief finds them on reach and they all go to find the secret relic wich covenant are looking for on Reach(Reach is a human planet that was kind of military planet, Covenant attacted that planet like crazy with fleet of like 600space ships and cariers Spartans had a mission to capture the Prophet, but they aborted that mission cause thay had to protect the spacecannons's generators on Reach and Chief with two other Spartans were destroying some space station on which was data about Earth's location, the generators were destroyed and planet was getting bombed by covenant ships, Chief got on the Pillar of Autom with ingured girl Spartan named Linda, she was a sniper, he thought that she died, but in the therd book he finds her in the criotoob.)(Dam i forgot what i was going to say first, lol). More Spartans die in the therd book, but i am not sure(red that book long time ago) i think some survived, at least i know for sure that there is one more girl Spartan alive, she went somewhere with another girl-scientist(i forgot her name but that scientist was a head leader of the Spartan2 project, her favorite Spartan was John117 aka Master Chief) So here we go there is one more Spartan which went somewhere we do not know and maybe that Spartan will apear in halo3 or halo2.5(lol that would be so funny if MC will get jis mac on with that girl Spartan(dam my class is boring, my teacher just does not care))

6. SkullHunt

SkullHunt Guest

One more thing, [bold]Jr24[/bold], i beat halo2 on Legendary too and i did not see any tuesday Feb 9th thing and there were no credits eather, don't get angry at me but i think that you are lieing, tueady Feb 9th thing is on the enternet, i checked that out too and was descusted by that rumor, so ithink you did not beat halo2 on Legendary.

7. kamekaze

kamekaze Member

man some of you guys have got to grow up some more.... ITS JUST A GAME!! have any of you people heard yourself babling on about you have inside infor mation about the next part of halo.
    maybe you should just wait for the game to come out.
    No one yet but the the team creating halo knows anything about the game AND YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS BECAUSE THEY WILL GET FIRED DUMBASSES so anything these nerds,crazed fans or men who still live at home whith there parents in the basement in the dark is nothing but a cry out for attention.
    So kidies just play the game for what it is not for what you want.

8. kamekaze

kamekaze Member

and to all the people wondering about feb 9th its a historical tale or fact it doesnt make sense to me it may be about the bible but only a little it was way befor crist and when gods walked earth the ark was three different books it said life death and gods the dead and liven beings sorry to say this its not part of you chat but people kept asking the same thing mabye when i have got the time ill try to read the rest and tell you people dont read the bible its all fake make belief the supposed god gave us a choice and we chose to live and got exiled along whith the sins.

9. XxRyanxX

XxRyanxX Guest

to who ever asked what the skulls do.well....i got the skull in the "Out skirts",and what it does is that it makes u "Blind",as in u cant see your gun,your ammo,your aimer,your heatlth,nothing that would normally apear on your screen....but u can still see the enimes and the broken cars and ever thing else.....not,with out all those things,its ALOT harder to kill and stuff,and i Know this Bungie guy and he told me to
    ......so there is a GREAT posabilitey that u can get 1 or 2 of the 2 new maps besides Foundation....me and my friends did it and got to 2 or 4 levels after the outskirts,and it wasnt really that hard,try it and tell me what u think

10. XxRyanxX

XxRyanxX Guest

i didnt mean "cars and ever thing else.....not"i mean like....u can see every thing besides you 2 weapons that your holding,your amo,your health,and anything else thats on your screen so it makes it harder....so ya

11. XxRyanxX

XxRyanxX Guest

and me and my friends BEAT 3 ir 4 levles after the level Out Skirts,we didnt earn any....yet

12. yeyeman9

yeyeman9 Member

Let us know when you beat it, and if you get anything....I think that guy from Bungie, is not really from Bungie and he is just tricking you.

13. Darkreapr

Darkreapr Regular member

that guy probably isnt from bungie. if it was dont u think he would be fired if it was found out. lol

14. lil_boy?

lil_boy? Guest

Hi, im back...for maybe 10 mins max! Look, I really am sorry Nephilim, despite my complaint emails you may no of. I am 14 years old, and I was genuinly saddened that our argument ended in my banning (honestly!). I understand if your going to ban me again... but I really am sorry, that was all. Bye then you guys I guess, it was fun! Peace out til halo 3! Nephilim, whatever you do...how ever you reply....please dont use on of my quotes. Bye then, maybe c ya on NuvosVir's forum...:(.

15. SkullHunt

SkullHunt Guest

Lol this is going to be something.

16. Darkreapr

Darkreapr Regular member

How big was the in amber clad. It didnt look as big as the pillar of autumn, but i think in halo 1 the instructions said the pillar was the smallest of all the unsc ships.

17. SkullHunt

SkullHunt Guest

who can guess what my signature means, aka what are these stars represent? Lol

AND SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET [bold]Whos Your Daddy[/bold] and [bold]Infinite[/bold] skulls, the enternet information is wrong, PLEASE SOMEONE WHO GOT THESE SKULLS TELL ME HOW TO GET THEM, PLEASE.:)

18. lil_boy?

lil_boy? Guest

gees, thanks for the support, man. Whilst im here, halo 3? I reckon its going to be ENTIRLEY on earth fo mc, but do you guys reckon the physics will be improved, like sum other stuff that could do wit a fixin, whadaya guys think of destructable WALLS?

19. lil_boy?

lil_boy? Guest

and i cant WAIT for downloadable content, its well likley that they'll put in mode you can choose to add veichles into levels on campaign mode! AHH! What about a downloadable option to drive the pelican, phantom and SCARAB!!!

20. Darkreapr

Darkreapr Regular member

Driving the scarab would be damn cool, but probably unlikly :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.