1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

infraction thread

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by ZeroHour, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

@ashwin: Based on some of the comments you made in your last reply, it seems you haven't been here long enough to go round handing out arguements on things you obviously aren't aware about.

The mods do their job and they're trusted to do that job well after being chosen by the Admins and other mods. I believe that the mods do a good job on more than 99% of cases - of course there are going to be things I don't agree with.

Sh!t happens; get over it.

**This is really getting old explaining the same old things over and over again when someone new decides they want their say in the matter - same thing applies no matter who is asking the questions**

2. ashwin18

ashwin18 Regular member

(Post Deleted)

EDIT: Forget it. I Quit.

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Damn, I go away for 2 days and the first thread I open is this one. I see things haven't changed too much. Do I dare open the other 25??? LMAO

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well, I've been active since March 06, so either you've miised out on things happening or just don't know where to look. And considering your bit on whether or not that's long enough to make judgements about things here IMO, I'd say that was relative to how active you are in certain bits of the forum, who you know on the forum and whether you talk on IRC.

No, not properly. Tbh, I've had enough of people whinging in this thread about how they want to know about people being banned etc etc.

You're ignorant? Or maybe you're just not looking in the right place. However, I suppose it is relative to what you think counts as wrong on a mod's part before you make the judgement. Maybe you haven't ever been in/seen a situation where you feel the mod is in the wrong.

The "Sh!t happens; get over it." was directed at the original topic of people being banned. Why do you need to know? It's not often knowledgable, good members get banned and if they do, it's usually to do with a scrap with another member, not breaking a rule as such.

5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Good grief....

Why don't we close this one before anyone else has to bow out ddp? Really all the answers have been given anyway haven't they or is there more that needs debated?

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

agreed. closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.