1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insane Band Looking For Psychotic Bass Player

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by wyattearp, Oct 14, 2005.

1. wyattearp

wyattearp Member

We are looking for a bass player. We go by the name Jesus Christ Frankenstein, and our music is pretty far out there. It defies genre definitions, but it more or less has a metal edge. We write our own songs, and take pride in a creative, do-whatever-we-want approach. A bass player who can songwrite or sing is ideal, but not nessescary. Just as long as you can play bass and play "outside of the box," you've got a chance. We practice regularly in Springfeild, VT. If interested, leave a reply and we can set up an audition.

2. bryan336

bryan336 Member

hi,
    my names bryan. i'm replying to your fruo m thingy on here. things is i've been looking to be in a band that is just like yours (love the name) so im writing to see what is up. what are your guys influences mostly and how old are you all? i've got all my equipment and i've been in a few bands allready but we had problems with people not going to practice etc. i'm really interested, so much that i would move sowhere. so just let me know soon with all the info, my email is [bold]removed[/bold]. thanks.
    bryan

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  3. sintendo

sintendo Guest

relocate to puyallup, wa and then i will play for you.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

email address removed