1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

insert picture into post - see here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/196253

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by moser2006, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greensman

greensman Regular member

Fred I couldn't be happier than a proud parent. hehehe. YOU DID IT BUDDY!!!! Nice post and pic btw. :D

Size is plenty good for a forum pic but for a sig you'd be pushing it. :D

.....gm

addit: thought i would share this with the football lovers here. ;) title was: why two men shouldn't sit so close to each other. heheehe...
    [​IMG]

dang fredbun, I edited a post, added a pic, and added some humor. btw this is the add a pic to your post thread...hehehe... :p

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Congrats Fredbun. We knew you could do it.

As long as we don't favor a political party we can make an occasional comment, such as "politics smell". When getting specific to a party or group and naming names that becomes political discussion and the powers that be forbid that. Since no party was mentioned, I think it was some good "dirty" humor.

Nowadays anything gm says seems to be either dirty, political, or sexist. When are they going to ban that guy? LOL Just kidding gm, the place wouldn't be the same without ye.

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

NO political specifics here!!! Politicians are like lawyers and we all know what Lp531 thinks about lawyers. hehehe. ;P

PacMan you better be nice!!! I have me own little gremlin to set on ye!!! :p L@@K at him and be afraid! very afraid of the GREENMAN!!! Mwuaahahahahahahahaha!!!

[​IMG]

Found by the greensman on a nearby planet!!! (wish we had different "ink" color here, I'd post in green all the time!!!....hehehe)

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I'm quaking in my boots... or is that quacking? or cackling? Yeah, that's it. Cackling. LOL

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  5. ivan_mynx

ivan_mynx Member

6. ivan_mynx

ivan_mynx Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.