1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

installer verification failed

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by truckerdo, Jan 15, 2007.

1. truckerdo

truckerdo Member

when i tried to update my anyDVD i got an error message that said, NSIS ERROR - installer verification failed,,,i then uninstalled anyDVD and now am trying to reinstall it and i get the same message and cannot install anyDVD....what can i do about this....

2. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

Sounds like you either got an incomplete download, or the installer is corrupted somehow. Try re-downloading. Also do a surface scan of your hard drive to make sure it's not going bad on you.

3. truckerdo

truckerdo Member

this computer is only 1 month old, so i dont think it is the hard drive...i cant even get into slysoft to redownload...because of this NSIS ERROR... i have done both of the solutions you suggested...and cant get anything but the error, and you are right,,,some of theerror says...incomplete download or corrupted download may be causing this,,,but i have already uninstalled anyDVD...and now i cant reinstall it..because of the nsis....thingy....any other options..

4. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

Try this link. Unfortunately, if you get it from anywhere else (read: bittorrent, P2P, etc.) It's probably virused.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

But if you can't reach the Slysoft site all of a sudden, I suspect there are even more serious problems than an incomplete download. If that's the case, check out the virus & spyware forum.

5. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

truckerdo
    This issue is known to happen with Nvidia NForce Chipset Firewall. Do you have that? It may also be your 3rd party Firewall causing this too. Sounds like the Nvidia Firewall Issue to me. Of course, it May Be Norton Firewall too. Norton is also known to cause this type error.

6. truckerdo

truckerdo Member

i have all nvdia and norton,,,so what do i do now......

7. truckerdo

truckerdo Member

bunnyrip,,,i have both nvdia and norton ..help..