1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

installing a cccam

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by atghawkin, Aug 1, 2011.

1. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

hi all,
    I have set up a dm 800 hd pvr it has a gemini image,a 2.01 sim and a boot load 82
    i've been following piopats newbie guide but i'm stuck on finding the cccam.when i
    open the blue panel i can't move left/right for ccam so i presume i have none.i
    have d/l CCcam 2.0.11 - Complete (Enigma2)and when i unrard it i got a folder with
    various files in it . i suppose my question's are : is this cccam the correct one
    and do i flash it on to the dreambox with dream up or can i use the ethernet
    connection
    cheers!
    atg

2. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Download " Tunisiasat addons manager " unrar and use Dcc to ftp it to the tmp folder on your box and manually install it, reboot your box, now you can d/l your cams. Or flash a new image with a working server, Unofficial dream elite v.133dv3 phoenix edition, this is the one I use at the minute, but there is a ver.2 out for sim 201 bl82 to suit your box, it is a clone ?

3. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

thanks for reply luke!yes it is a clone ,i'll have a go with tunisiasat ,can you enlighten me on the term Dcc to ftp? cheers!atg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  4. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

dbox is a linux box and has a file structure. so take for example you use flashfxp (my favourite ftp transfer program) simply put in the local ip of your dreambox (note to get the screen you need press the lightening button on the top middle of the flashfxp screen) (which would be 192.168.x.x (you can find this out from pressing menu button on remote control, then system, then setup then network the adaptor settings to find the ip address of your box). Type this address in, use port 21, username is root, password is dreambox. Magically you see your c drive on the left side of the screen and on the right side you see your linux box file structure. so now if you click on the /tmp directory on the right side of the screen and on the left side (your c-drive) you select the tunisiasat plugin mentioned (you obviously need to download this onto your c drive first)and right vlick the file and select the transfer option. son now its in the /tmp folder on your dreambox. next is the issue of installing. now it is years since i owned such a thing as a dm800 but if i remember it (using dream elite) if you hold down the blue button solidly you get the option to do an manual install from this menu for the download you have just put in the /tmp directory. hope this helps

5. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Check out Piopats tuts in the stickie at top of the page, everything you need is in there, if ya get stuck just shout

6. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

luke & fintan thanks again for your input , i went by your "mini tut" and i got the tunisiasat on to the dbox. where i am now with piopats "newbie tut" is instead of nabilostst add ons i have tunisiasat,he says to:scroll down the page untill you see cccam 2.1.3 complete highlighted in red, i don't have this on tunisiasat so i chose gemini2-cams
    here i have a list of cccam files(all ending:.tar.gz)I chose E2-CCcam 214.tar.gz i insalled,rebooted but still have no left/right options to set a default cccam,where am i going wrong? or where can i go from here?.could i do a factory reset and start fresh with a new image?
    cheers
    atg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  7. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

did you see Cccam 2.2.1 full in softcams

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  8. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

I can only see it when i hold down the blue button i get 4 options the 4th is tunisiasat addons i select it and it d/ls add on list in here i go to gemini 2 cams in here 3rd one down is E2-CCcam_2.2.1.tar.gz i select it and it d/l's ,i exit out and press the blue panel and still no cam (even after a restart gui).
    When i go to bluepanel/settings/addons/install from gemini server it d/l's and i get folders only from L to U so folders from A to K are not showing, could this be the problem?
    any input welcome!
    cheers
    atg

9. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Right when you select Tunisiasat addons, don't go into gemini cams, you should have other options for cams ?

10. Hubabubas

Hubabubas Member

Hi guys need help again,"whats new" I have followed fintannl guide and loaded blackhole loaded ok, but now i'm stuck as to where the cam14 and cline go? unlike the the 500s it was easy to find ccams, and get it running, the 800hdpvr well thats another story, any help much appreciated, from the experts finn,pio,micka etc.

11. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

hi luke
    i do have options ,i'm away at the mo but i'll have a look when i get back ,is their anything in particular i should be looking for?

12. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Just have a look in them all, and your looking for Cccam 2.2.1 full, or 2.1.3 or 2.1.4 full, it's a while since I've used Tunisiasat, but all the cams are in there somewhere lol

try plugins or anything to do with cams

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  13. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

Done n dusted mate!
    cheers!
    atg

14. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Tell us where ya found the cccam bud, so others will know too

15. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

to be honest i tried a few different options in tunisiasat and lost track on where i went right!! but if i find how i did it i'll pass on the info ,
    cheers!

16. Hubabubas

Hubabubas Member

atghawkin

i put tunisiat in, and it came in all type of text *()_++&* some thing similar.

any ideas? should this work with blackhole. thanks

17. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

hi hubabuba,
    where is this text,is it on your tv screen or your pc?to be honest you might be as well to start a new thread and maybe some one will help you out then

18. Hubabuba

Hubabuba Regular member

ok no prob, I changed the cccam script in line 80, I went to blue panel and it shows me that the cam is "commom", for for some reason it does not transfer to Blue Panel so the problem seems to be in FTP. thanks for your help.

19. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

you should be able to change "common" to whatever Cccam you d/l, 2.2.1 ? with the arrow buttons on your remote and set this as your default cam and you should be good to go

20. Hubabuba

Hubabuba Regular member

Yep, i have tried that, and no joy. For some reason it tries to connect to monitor it has 4-5 little monitors on screen with an arrow chasing, and then says no connection.
    as i said, in the blue panel i can see the cccam and and a arrow on each side but unable to change,plugins etc. I might have to try another image, Blackhole is the one i,m using at the moment, I get the free 2 air, so i assume it is something i'm doing wrong. Just to add i'm able to DCC to FTP the setup is slightly different to 500s were as Var.dir has the cccam and was easier to change,having found the right place to put the cccam file i was able to change the the cline. Hope that helps.