1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intalling vista. pls. help!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by kayamokid, Mar 6, 2007.

1. kayamokid

kayamokid Regular member

but u can always come back to xp whenever u want to. its not a big deal i cant remember how many times i install vista and come back to xp and install vista and come back again. anyway all my files are in the network of mine so nothing will change. just the o.s.

2. Skitzy

Skitzy Regular member

Well like I said.. I don't know much about Vista at all. Maybe it was formatting that the fella was scared of and maybe that's why he said he couldn't undo the changes.. (most likely) Seeing that you've said you installed and un-installed so many times I'm a little puzzled that your having trouble now. Anyways, let me go ahead and stand corrected.. you cannot roll-back to xp.. without formatting. Wow.. and I thought that the only thing I was gonna learn in a vista thread was "Don't get it!"

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

If it's such a great operating system why are you here asking questions why it won't work with such and such. You'll wise up and go back to XP. Quite a list of $hit you had to go thru just to get to the stage thatge you're at now with issues. Good luck. I'm sticking with what is working.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it's the newest shiny thing around, garmoon. the kiddies won't give it up until the next new shiny thing comes along. only the people that like keeping all their rights and having the ability to use their machines to their fullest extent will stick with XP or, better yet, go Linux.

5. kayamokid

kayamokid Regular member

ok i give up. u guys won! lol but i'll stick with dual o.s.

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Well with dual os boot, you'll have at least one OS that's working. Didn't take you longto see the XP light. Come back into the light!

Then, everytime your parents punish you they should make you install a working new program on the vista side. I'd rather have the whipping, oh wait that's not done anymore. What is it, time out in your room with pc, tv, phone, ps2? Just kidding LMAO.

7. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Dual OS.. well why not make it 2 decent ones, linux and a flavour of solaris.. lol (or you can be really brave and) beg/steal/borrow a heap of 5½ floppies, a drive that takes them.. and do sco/unix or OS/2.. then you will have to find a bus mouse.. followed by approx 40 kilos of manuals.. and a compatable GUI.... and a tape drive emulator... and...and...and...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2007
  8. Skitzy

Skitzy Regular member

BEWARE OF SHEEP
    [​IMG]

9. chudycebu

chudycebu Member

deamon tools problem? same as what i got.... but i make things figure out.

Uninstall Deamon tools...but when you uninstall some configuration still in registry so...
    Start>Run Regedit search for D-tools and delete everything you found.

That should solve this deamon tool thing.