1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intel Cetrino vs. AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Eugene482, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Eugene482

Eugene482 Regular member

I had Intel Cetrino, but changing the laptop now with a processor Turion X2 TL-60 w/ 2.0GHZ. Is it better or worse? Thanks.

2. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

I don't really understand whether you mean your getting a new laptop with a different processor or whether your trying to switch an Intel processor with an AMD one. Which I wouldn't think you could do since it would be hard to switch the motherboard in a laptop. But if your getting a new laptop, what is the model number of the Intel Centrino? I'm not really sure which would be faster to tell you the truth. But I would like to know also since I have the same debate. If you give me the model of the Centrino then I can at least get some of an idea though.

3. Eugene482

Eugene482 Regular member

hi, thanks. The cetrino is a model "T5500 @ 1.66GHz". It's a dell inspiron Intel Core(TM)2.

4. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

I just bought a new laptop today with a Centrino, it's a T2350 at 1.86 GHz. I'll let you know what I think of it in a while.