1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inter Video Win DVD Creator

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by ss409cid, Nov 29, 2004.

1. ss409cid

ss409cid Member

I am using this program on HP Media Center. I am trying to put my VHS on to DVD+RW. I have had nothing but problems. Many many calls to HP support, not much help. I finally got my movie, 30 hours of work, to load to the hard drive. Movie is 124 min long, and properties says it is 7.8 gig. I tried to burn to DVD, using a low quality format. Error message says I have over 100 chapters, so it wont burn. I am a newbie, what is a chapter? Is that ever time I split a clip? How do I eliminate enough chapters, easily, to make it burn? I would like to keep all of these clips on one DVD. I have many more Questions, but Ill be happy if I can get this problem solved. Thanks....Larry

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Moved to appropriate forum :)

3. vlasor

vlasor Guest

Wow....nobody is answering this. Chapters are added or deleted in the author button of intervideo windvd creator. Just right click on your image to add or delete a chapter. 50 chapters are the max. Hope this helps.

Vlasor

4. ss409cid

ss409cid Member

Thanks for reply, I finally did figure it out....Larry