1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

internet explorer javascript problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by steveo314, Apr 2, 2007.

1. steveo314

steveo314 Regular member

i'm getting this message when i try to view a video or listen to audio on an internet site:
    Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

i have javascript turned on and i have flash player 9....am i missin somethin?

2. 88Camaro

88Camaro Member

I have the same problem as you!!!, i recently posted a very similar question but i didn't get any answers...maybe someone will have a solution to this issue...

3. Sandwich1

Sandwich1 Guest

I get that too. Just install firefow and use that, it'll work fine. Probaply nother one of those windows problems, where everything checks out fine, but it doesn't want to work.

4. rav009

rav009 Active member

What version of Java have you got installed? You can download the latest from here:

http://www.java.com/

5. Sandwich1

Sandwich1 Guest

It doesn't matter what version you have (as long as it's not too old)...it's just a bug in IE7..

6. rav009

rav009 Active member

Edit, Re-read thread.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  7. Sandwich1

Sandwich1 Guest

read the title mate. ;)....I think it's V7, because I've been getting the same problem.