1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intervideo Copy2 problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wensteph, Aug 29, 2004.

1. wensteph

wensteph Member

I made a backup of Kill Bill ripping with Decrypter in File mode and transcoded the main movie only onto Ridata G4. I have 4 players and the disc will not load on my PC with a Samsung player, a picky Pioneer portable, and a Momitsu that will generally play anything. The movie will play on a bottom line Sony that also plays anything, but the disc is slow to load and I get the FBI screen then it kicks back to the Sony screen. When I hit Play again the movie starts. That's not the usual process. I ripped and burned several discs with the same end result. I then ripped and burned using the Entire Movie mode and the disc would load and play normally in the Sony, but not on anything else.

I've not had problems with Shrink nor with Rebuilder/CCE Basic.

Any suggestions?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. wensteph

wensteph Member

Sorry.

4. wensteph

wensteph Member

Just to close the thread, flip had the solution in my other thread. Intervideo doesn't have a method to control burn speed. I transcoded to my HD and burned 2x with Nero and everything works. Evidently whatever speed Intervideo was using was something my players didn't like.