1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intervideo DVD Creator 2 Format Question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bunny1, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Bunny1

Bunny1 Member

I have this program and have run into issues such as:

Some of my movie files (AVI) come up with a Windows Media Player Icon instead of Intervideo DVD icons. When I am in Intervideo DVD Creator, they play, but when I burn them, the program prompts me that errors have ocurred and the DVD won't actually finish burning. Can I convert these Windows Media Icon (AVI) files to files that are compatible with the Intervideo program?

Why do some files have a Windows Media Player icon and others have a INtervideo DVD icon?

Thanks for any help with this issue

Marc

2. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

this might help when opening the file right click and pick open with program and then the icon will change to that program see if that helps

3. Bunny1

Bunny1 Member

I tried and the icon still won't change from the media player icon. Do I have to convert it to something before I burn it? The other files work fine.

4. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

ive never used that program try using tmpegenc there are a few theads in the forum so have a quick look at them see if they help