1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InterVideo WinDVD Creator 2

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Hyst89, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Hyst89

Hyst89 Member

Hi

I am having a problem with this program and I'm wondering if any of you guys could help me with it.

Basically I am trying to burn a film to a DVD, but when I select the 'DVD (2 hour)' option it squashes the film from the top to bottom making it basically unwatchable.

When I select the 'DVD (1 hour)' option it keeps the film at the same size, but it is then too big to fit on a normal DVD-R.

Anyone had the same problem and can help me out?

Thanks in advance

2. Hyst89

Hyst89 Member

Anyone?

3. Imagesdp

Imagesdp Guest

I am starting to use WinDVD Creator. I can bring in video and see it on the import screen. No problem. But when I move it to the edit part, all is well except that it plays upside down. What am I doing wrong or is there a fix? Thanks

4. eric_hur

eric_hur Member

Hello,

Definitly, there is a bug in Intervideo WinDVD Creator 2 (installed on my Toshiba, bought in 2007):
    When burning a 2 hour DVD, the image is shrinked. When 1 hour DVD, no problem (but loss at the end if... ;-)

It's a pity... It's so boring to be blocked for so little.

because the other processes to burn just a simple .AVI into a DVD-Video are gas factories, or a chain of freewares (that I couldn't work properly), and I have this Intervideo software installed after all. Maybe Intervideo doesn't exist anymore to make an upgrade (since 2002) ? Strange.

Eric.

5. Urid

Urid Member

6. agricio

agricio Member

hello

im also have the image shrinkage problem.

can anyone tell me how to fix this?

thank you