1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invisible Media files

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by perspolis, Apr 7, 2007.

1. perspolis

perspolis Guest

Hello friends,
    sorry for my bad english.
    I burned .avi files on a DVD with using multi-session and last version of nero(7) but when I added another .avi files to same DVD, I can see them on my pc but not on my DVD player.How should I do if I want to burn multi-session DVD with my DVD player?
    thanks in advance.

2. Guyy

Guyy Newbie

You'll need Nerovision4 to convert your avi files into dvd. DVD-Rom(iso) using multisession is for data.

Pls check the link below:

To Convert AVI movies/files into DVD using Nero Vision 4 guide by alkohol

hope this helps.

3. perspolis

perspolis Guest

Dear friend,
    thanks for the answer.It's another way to make video DVD with Nerovision4 but avi files are smaller and take less time to burn on DVD.If I burn the hole DVD with avi files as data then my DVD player(Lifetec) can read all files so there is no problem with that.My problem is if I choose for multi-session data DVD and burn for example 1.5 GB on DVD for the first session, after second session all the file are visible from my pc but second session files are invisible to my DVD player.This is rare to me.By the way for the last I installed Multimounter nero driver on my pc.I don't know if that helps.
    Best regards,
    perspolis