1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invisible Shield?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Domreis, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Hello,

Dose anyone know of a store where I can get a Invisible Shield? I love mine, I want to get one for my dad for his birthday, but I don't when I order online I always use his credit card because I am only 14. My mom dosen't shop online so I don't know what to do!

Thanks
    Domreis

2. serpiroth

serpiroth Regular member

I dont think stores sell those (for reasoses i dont know...) I got mine on ebay.(leather case and invis sheild combo for less then 10 bucks) My ipod now doesnt have a scracth on the front or the back, and i have been useing my 5th gen 60GB ipod since its realease date.

3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Yup, I know, I have the Invisible Shield for my Razr, 80GB iPod, had one for my 30GB iPod before I sold it, sister has one for her iPod, and I want to get one for my dad for his Nano.

The guy at the Apple store sent me to this little hole in the Wall stroe, but they where sold out!

Thanks for the reply

4. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

yeah, i want one of these too, cos they're cool and much smaller compaired to my iskin evo 3 - which rarely gets used btw.

5. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I love mine, and it dosen't cover up the sexy looks of the iPod!