1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ion audio.com video 2 pc mk II

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by rtrg, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I need help in installing the driver and software on a DELL OPTIPLEX GX400 running XP with 1.1 usb ports. The cd mentions usb 2.0 ports. The cd contains both the driver and software, CYBERLINK POWER DIRECTOR 8. The PD8 is NOT listed in the DEVICE MANAGER list nor the ALL PROGRAMS list nor does it leave a desktop icon. The error "CANNOT INSTALL (GETDXver.dll)" one word as written is displayed from ANY site from which I attempt to install. ION site does NOT provide a INSTALL WIZARD from the ZIP folder page. This is a simple device that converts any analog a/v input, dvd player ect, into a digital signal sent to the software. On the software page you can CAPTURE and/or record to a installed DVD burner either seperately or at the same time. Basic editing is provided. The YOU TUBE video shows the installation a matter minutes. No errors, no fuss. I was told that DELL does not like to play nice with some software. This is the second time I came across this in recent weeks. I cannot install a SATA host controller card in order to install a SATA HHD into this IDE desktop. Same sort of error. I was also told I should buy a simple usb capture device and use the built in software "MOIE MAKER, or WMP9 to do the recording. Any help welcome. I need simple usable solutions. I gave up on the sata.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.