1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iphone 3G - msg fwd ,video recording & Itunes

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by sandy1982, Sep 15, 2008.

1. sandy1982

sandy1982 Member

Got new iphone....iphone misses some basic features like fwd msg n video recording.....can this b fixed with 3rd party applications and are free downloads available on net (Plz provide the link)......want for 3G iphone....does firmware matters?, when using such application(I mean downgrading of firmware is required)...and how simple is it to transfer music and videos from pc to phone thru itunes...Can some one assist me with the above problem........Thanks in advance

2. iphone15

iphone15 Member

with video record you can only hope a 3rd party app can come up with that and as in fwd msg did you mean email if so you need to set that up and as for music open itunes plug in the iphone and drag music from your library and drop in music and hit sync your done

3. sandy1982

sandy1982 Member

hey thanks for ur reply....fwd msg i was talkin about was for Text msseages......Not able to fwd msg's which comes in the inbox.......is there a solution or any name of third party application i can download n make it work

4. iphone15

iphone15 Member

you can try looking under social networking app but for as i know there nothing but there is new app every day so good luck!

5. popi123

popi123 Member

I saw a 3rd party application.

its called irealsms just search it.

I downloaded it. its INBOX, SENT, msg forwarding like a real sms options. But it is on DEMO. Just try it first.