1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone 3gs 1bar/no signal issue

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by youeatpoo, Aug 17, 2011.

1. youeatpoo

youeatpoo Member

Currently I have an Iphone that is running greenpoison on 4.2.1 with baseband 6.15.00(saddly) and it seems to have a great deal of signal issues. My provider is t-mobile and the signal would occasionally work for 1-2 minutes (usually less) and just die out giving me 1 signal bar or no service.I noticed my sitster's iphone is also running almost the same packages,same baseband, and so forth and has no signal issues at all. Only diffrence between our phones is that hers was probably hacked by snowbreeze Noticed it would also restart my wi-fi alot. Any fix to this?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP. yours is 7 lines of text.
    1. Text-only signatures should have at most 5 lines of text.
    posts edited.

3. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

can't really suggest anything except restoring and starting over.

4. youeatpoo

youeatpoo Member

I've already done that but no cigar. I restored using snowbreeze to mimic what my sister has but that still didn't fix.Also Recently noticed that whenever I'm playing games, i would get a No Sim Card even though i have no Sim card in it. I don't know if thats normal so just bringing it up.

edit: forgot to mention that if I keep my sim out of the phone for about 2 days, i will have about 1 day of normalish signal. Weird, but this is like the only way i can even use it as a phone at the time being.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011